Looking for a Realtor who puts you first?
If you’re planning to buy or sell a home, you want the process to go successfully. If you’re selling, success means getting your property sold quickly and for the highest price possible. If you’re buying, it means finding your next dream home and getting into it, affordably. On top of that, if you’re like most of my satisfied customers, you also want everything to go smoothly, with as little stress as possible.
How can you ensure all that happens? By working with a real estate agent who truly puts you first.
I’m proud to be the real estate agent of choice for those who want a great experience buying or selling a home. My “clients-first” approach means that you’ll be working with a professional who listens to you, provides expert advice, and works hard on your behalf.
The Right Real Estate Agent for You
Whether you’re buying or selling, it’s ultimately about realizing a dream. I understand how much the decision will mean to you. In fact, that’s one of the reasons I became a real estate agent – to help people buy or sell a home, while making the process easy and trouble-free. Clients often tell me how much they appreciate my expertise, my willingness to be there with them every step of the way, and my determination to get them the best deal. They also tell me I’m friendly and a pleasure to work with – which is quite a compliment!
LICENSES and CERTIFICATIONS
- Licensed California Real Estate Broker (License # 00878013); Commissioned Notary Public
- Certified Arbitration and Mediation Specialist
- Certified Expert in Real Estate Negotiations (CNE)
- Certified Marriage and Family Therapist (MFCC)
- N.A.R. Certified Specialist “Green” REALTOR® (Green)
- N.A.R. Certified Specialist in Short Sales and Foreclosures (SFR)
- N.A.R. Certified Internet Marketing Specialist (E-Pro)
- Accredited Consultant in Real Estate (ACRE)
- Instructor: Real Estate Ethics, Real Estate Contract Law, Real Estate Negotiations, Real Estate Appraisal
- 2017 President: Orange County Association of REALTORS®
- Board of Directors: Orange County Association of REALTORS® (2002 to Present)
- Board of Directors: California Association of REALTORS®
- 2012/2013 Treasurer – Orange County Association of REALTORS®
- Chairman and Presiding Officer – Orange County Association of REALTORS® Ethics and Grievance Board
- Member: National Association of REALTORS®
- Co-Founder & Board Chairman, Pro-Tem, Emeritus: “Laura’s House” Battered Women & Children Crisis Center
AWARDS and HONORS
- Who’s Who in American Colleges and Universities
- Who’s Who in California (1989)
- Board Chairman Pro Tem Emeritus – Laura’s House Shelter for Battered Women and Children
The Expert by Your Side
When you’re selling: My track record of success means I know how to showcase your house effectively, market and promote it so that it attracts qualified buyers and get it SOLD for the highest price. Throughout the process, I’m with you every step of the way, making sure your questions are answered, all the details are handled expertly, and the entire experience is a positive one.
When you’re buying: My expertise in the local market means I can introduce you to homes that meet your criteria – and notify you immediately of brand new listings. I can advise you on what to look for when viewing a home, so you don’t make a catastrophic mistake, and I can arm you with in-depth details on every property you see. When you find a home you fall in love with, I know how to negotiate effectively so you get that property, at the best possible price. In fact, nothing pleases me more than saying, “The home is yours.”
If you’re looking for a real estate agent, it’s important that you find someone who is a good fit for you. So let’s talk. Whether you’re selling or buying, I’d like to learn more about you and your needs and goals. You can count on me to “tell it like it is” and give you a realistic picture of what is possible.
Contact me at 949-291-7250 to get in touch.
As a real estate agent who puts clients first, I look forward to hearing from you.